DISCLAIMER:

live with physical challenges.
I am NOT a DOCTOR!!! I don't even play one on TV!!! It is my goal to live a more healthy lifestyle. Living well and being happy is what this blog is all about.

"Nothing,' wrote Tolstoy, 'can make our life, or the lives of other people, more
beautiful than perpetual kindness."

- Gretchen Rubin




I write about my own experiences and what works (or does not) for me. Nothing I write is to be taken as medical advice.

Only your health care provider, personal physician,Disclaimer:
I am not a doctor - I don't even play one on TV! This
or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs.








Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Joy

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.  - Matthew 7:7-8

So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  - Luke 11:9

Until now you have asked for nothing in My name.  Ask and you will receive, that your joy may be complete.  - John 16:24 

Could it possibly be that simple?   The most cool thing about God is, He knows my heart, thoughts, attitudes and motives.  You don't.  He knows what I desire in my heart of hearts.  You don't.  My heavenly Father is so wonderful.  He wants only the very best for His children!

Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?  - Luke 11:11 

The mere thought of being less than honest and fair with a child upsets our God.  So, perhaps the key to a joy-filled life is in the way we approach our Father in heaven in prayer.  I'm not suggesting a bad case of the "gimmie's", but I am saying that sometimes we don't let God in on every desire in our heart.  Yes, I know He already knows - but He wants us to discuss everything with Him.  He wants to be kept in the "loop" about not only the big stuff, but the itty bitty stuff too.

God is more than willing to send joy into your life, but you have to ask, seek and knock in order to get it.  I hope you find joy and peace today!

Enjoy my article, "If Something Smells Fishy, Chances Are It's Healthy".  Leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!

http://ezinearticles.com/?If-Something-Smells-Fishy,-Chances-Are-Its-Healthy!&id=7165365

Enjoy this wonderful song "Christmas Joy"!

http://youtu.be/92JPBIZYfbA



Today is NATIONAL NOODLE RING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm just a simple little farm girl from Kansas - what is a noodle ring???