DISCLAIMER:

live with physical challenges.
I am NOT a DOCTOR!!! I don't even play one on TV!!! It is my goal to live a more healthy lifestyle. Living well and being happy is what this blog is all about.

"Nothing,' wrote Tolstoy, 'can make our life, or the lives of other people, more
beautiful than perpetual kindness."

- Gretchen Rubin




I write about my own experiences and what works (or does not) for me. Nothing I write is to be taken as medical advice.

Only your health care provider, personal physician,Disclaimer:
I am not a doctor - I don't even play one on TV! This
or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs.








Friday, November 30, 2012

I am Awesome Because He Is Awesome


For the director of music. Of David the servant of the LORD. He sang to the LORD the words of this song when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said: I love you, O LORD, my strength.  - Psalm 18:1

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. 
- Psalm 28:7

Yahweh in Hebrew means "I Am".  When God told Moses at the burning bush that His name is "I Am", I have to wonder what Moses thought about it.  Did he think, "You are WHAT?"  Was he waiting for God to finish the sentence, because I'm pretty sure I would have been.  The fact is, Yahweh just IS - He is not anything in particular, but He is EVERYTHING.  He wholly encompasses all.  
 

Since He holds all power and is all, can I depend on Him to give me the strength I need every day to face my trials and temptations?  Duh - yes!
  
Yesterday during my devotional time I got on a roll about needing strength to face my day.  There is nothing on the planet that provides true strength that lasts, but my God does.  He loves me so much and all I have to do is ask for strength and He gladly makes provision for me!

I sing to Him - "Because He Lives, I can face tomorrow.  Because He Lives, all fear is gone.  Because I know He holds my future, my life is worth the living just because HE LIVES!  God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus.  He came to love, heal, and forgive.  He lived and died to buy my pardon.  An empty grave is there to prove my Savior Lives!"

There's something about singing praises to our God.  We give all we can to Him and it's so sweet because we know we receive every blessing He has to give us - and what we receive outweighs what we have to give every single time!  He anxiously awaits the opportunity to help us in our life situations if we'll just ask Him in Jesus' Name.

Where does real strength for the long haul come from?  The joy of the LORD is my strength.  Knowing that the LORD is "I Am" - He IS - and that's enough for me!  He was before anything - I don't know how it works - but I believe it's true.  I don't know how the wind works - I can't see it - I feel it - I know it's there.

Need strength to face the day?  God wants to help.

When we try to muster up strength on our own, it doesn't last very long.  People don't cry because they are weak, but because they've tried to be strong on their own for too long.  To rely on God for strength is the only way to have a lasting strength that kicks in just when you need it the most.

A woman is like a tea bag.  You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water.  - Eleanor Roosevelt

With God's help, we can face the "hot water" in our daily life and portray true strength in every situation we find ourselves in.  Don't try to be strong all by yourself.  Get some lasting strength that only comes from The LORD.

I'm awesome in this journey because I serve a loving and caring God who has led me every step of the way!  He puts people and information and articles and all sorts of things in my path just when I need them!  My awesomeness begins with His strength in my life!

I invite you to read my article entitled, "Denial Is Dangerous for Diabetics".  

http://ezinearticles.com/?Denial-Is-Dangerous-for-Diabetics!&id=7145502

I can see the FINGERPRINTS OF GOD when I look at you!

http://youtu.be/Z2Dor3dmIJw


Today is STAY AT HOME BECAUSE YOU ARE WELL DAY!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy - and I hope you don't get busted!!!




 

No comments: