DISCLAIMER:

live with physical challenges.
I am NOT a DOCTOR!!! I don't even play one on TV!!! It is my goal to live a more healthy lifestyle. Living well and being happy is what this blog is all about.

"Nothing,' wrote Tolstoy, 'can make our life, or the lives of other people, more
beautiful than perpetual kindness."

- Gretchen Rubin




I write about my own experiences and what works (or does not) for me. Nothing I write is to be taken as medical advice.

Only your health care provider, personal physician,Disclaimer:
I am not a doctor - I don't even play one on TV! This
or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs.








Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Where Were You

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you."  - Isaiah 54:10

 
On this day, it seems appropriate to just take a moment to remember the ones lost on 9/11/01.  Think about where you were that day and what you were doing as you listen to this beautiful song.


"Where Were You" is a touching song by Alan Jackson.

http://youtu.be/c9PwWkV4HQ4

 

       

No comments: