DISCLAIMER:

live with physical challenges.
I am NOT a DOCTOR!!! I don't even play one on TV!!! It is my goal to live a more healthy lifestyle. Living well and being happy is what this blog is all about.

"Nothing,' wrote Tolstoy, 'can make our life, or the lives of other people, more
beautiful than perpetual kindness."

- Gretchen Rubin




I write about my own experiences and what works (or does not) for me. Nothing I write is to be taken as medical advice.

Only your health care provider, personal physician,Disclaimer:
I am not a doctor - I don't even play one on TV! This
or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs.








Saturday, September 15, 2012

Let's Make a Salad


Discipline... yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.  - Hebrews 12:11

There is one single meal that makes my blood sugar very happy indeed!  A chicken garden salad not only tastes so good, but is good for you.   

Did you know that today is MAKE A HAT DAY?????  So after you've finished making your wonderful salad, you can go make yourself a hat!!!!!!!!! 


 

No comments: