We also enjoy eating Mediterranean Tuna Steaks and many other dishes that use seafood as the main meat. Since I have given up processed foods, my mind and body really have been thanking me in some pretty remarkable ways!
If you've never tried a Mediterranean recipe before, here's an easy one to try tonight! It's never too late to start doing something great for yourself and your family!
Garlicky Green Beans With Pine Nuts (makes 6-8 servings)
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (about 2 ounces) pine nuts
- kosher salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the pine nuts and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Drain the green beans and transfer to the skillet. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to coat. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Enjoy "Come And Dine" as you're cooking!
When I think about the chronic pain I am in, I find comfort in the knowledge that Jesus loves and cares about me and He is helping me every day to do just as much as I can to help myself. He just keeps guiding me towards helpful literature.
I'm also reminded of the fact that Jesus "has my back" - literally - every day! I love this poem by Lucinda Berry Hill, author of "Coffee With Jesus".