DISCLAIMER:

live with physical challenges.
I am NOT a DOCTOR!!! I don't even play one on TV!!! It is my goal to live a more healthy lifestyle. Living well and being happy is what this blog is all about.

"Nothing,' wrote Tolstoy, 'can make our life, or the lives of other people, more
beautiful than perpetual kindness."

- Gretchen Rubin




I write about my own experiences and what works (or does not) for me. Nothing I write is to be taken as medical advice.

Only your health care provider, personal physician,Disclaimer:
I am not a doctor - I don't even play one on TV! This
or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs.








Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fresh Hope

Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off.  - Proverbs 24:14

Today was a real doctor day.  I visited my chiropractor to get my frozen shoulder worked on a little bit, and then headed over to my general practitioner for a follow-up visit on yet another infection.  Yes - it's so much fun...  not.

It's just a tad bit frustrating because I drink water like crazy, so I'm not sure what is causing all of these infections.  I asked her and she told me to just keep drinking water.  Well, that was helpful.

I let her know all the foods I'm eating and the ones I avoid and about my exercise routine.  She seems pleased with my plan.  So now I progress forward and do the best I can.  Plan the work - work the plan! 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  - Jeremiah 29:11

Now that it's over, I feel a sense of fresh hope.  I feel encouraged and prompted to keep up with the alkaline lifestyle and workout routine.  So, I'll just keep striving toward my goal!  It's going to be okay!  Isn't fresh hope a wonderful feeling?

"One Day You Will" sung by Lady Antebellum is the song of inspiration today.

http://youtu.be/ZO4zSTqvf9M



How about a little fun to go with your hope today???  Today is INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Arrr... there matey!!!!!!!  That's about as much "Pirate-eeze" as I speak.  Johnny Depp I am not!   
  
 




























 

No comments: